Thursday 17 September 2009

conversations ...

have you ever thought of what might come out of a simple conversation? encouragement? cheering somebody up? helping somebody through a difficult time?

whatever the reason its good to know somebodys there listening to you! i love the fact my friends always seem to cheer me up when my day isn't going as i would like it! especially when its friends i haven't seen for a while who mean alot to me. i wanna say thanks to all my friends who can cheer me up no matter what, they know who they are!!!

lately though, i've been missing someone who i was very close to when i was wee, my papa. he was always encouraging us to try our best when it seemed impossible. he was always there with his video camera at major achievements in our lives. i've always tried to keep his advice close when i've needed it, almost every day in fact.


anyhoo i think i've rambled on enough for now!
cheeriebye!!! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment